I cannot count how many times I've said it would be sooo nice to have the kids stay with their grandparents for a week, and now that one of them actually is, I'm sad. Figures. I know he'll have fun; he loves being at my parents house and he loves all of the animals but still... I miss him already.
Here he is this morning with his little bag and stuffed animal. He couldn't wait to get going. :( Boo hoo!

3 comments:
I have yet to experience that...although does it count that we live with my mom? Sigh, probably not... :)
awwwww... he'll miss you. i bet you'll both be happy once the week is up and you get hugs.
enjoy your "free" time! :)
I couldn't even handle being away from my babies my two days in the hospital! Sometimes we need some time away though, after all absence makes the heart grow fonder. Bet he'll have so much fun being spoiled by grandma and grandpa!
Post a Comment