Monday, December 11, 2006

O christmas parties o christmas parties, you've made me gain 5 pounds

Goodie days and Christmas parties. Gotta love the adverse side effects. You would think since I hate gaining weight that I would be able to restrain myself and not eat so much but no.

Friday night we had Brian's work Christmas party at the Chanhassen Dinner Theater. We saw Grease. It was so good. Then Saturday night we had Brian's SBM Christmas party. The entertainment was a stand up comic, Alex Jackson. He was good too (surprisingly so).

Here we are right before the SBM Christmas party. (You could never tell, but Brian and I were mad at each other in that picture. Actually he was mad at me for not being ready on time, so I got mad at him for being mad at me etc. etc.)

3 comments:

Erika said...

awwww. you look really good. seething anger and all. :)
maybe the 5 lbs went straight to your feet... i can't see it in this picture. :)

Risa said...

Sounds like you are having a great time at all of your parties! :)

What a great family picture.

Jamie said...

You'd never know you guys were ticked off! Why'd you even tell us;) That picture is cute of you all! We're getting quite Christmas partied out too- at least I am!