Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Yikes - wouldn't want to be that guy
Today at work I got the oddest email from another employee, one who I didn't know and hadn't heard of before. The email was addressed to *allusers so I figured it must be legit. Funny thing was it looked some kind of forward and all it said was you have to see this and then it had a link to a website. Being of curious nature, I clicked on the link and a video popped up - it looked like I was about to watch a magic show. The "magic show" soon turned into a naked chic doing some "magic" so I closed out the site. I was like holy crappers what is going on??? Then I see that the guy who sent it was desperately trying to recall the message. Obviously he wasn't successful. The next email the guy sends out is one apologizing for accidentally forwarding the dirty email. Apparently he was trying to forward it to one of his friends outside of the company and hit the wrong thing. What a crappy mistake for him. HR is going to have a field day with this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL I wouldn't wanna be that guy either...in the military if you got caught sending something like that you'd be in HOT HOT HOT water!
wow.... if unisys doesn't can him, they'll never can anyone. LOL.
that's funny stuff. :)
Post a Comment