I am grouchy mcgee today. Here is why:
I hate corporate america
I hate projects at work that are 10 times worse than your worst homework assignment
I hate when people feel the need to visit in my cube for extended lengths of time, especially when they're talking about mumbo jumbo that I don't understand and doesn't even apply to me
I hate being tired
I hate feeling fat and always wanting to lose 5 lbs
I hate the UP (I know a lot of people love it. Not me! I swear to God that place has a dark and depressing aura. Just look at me, I spent a good deal of time growing up there and look how stellar I turned out.)
And I hate that I hate
I'm going to shut up now.
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Man, bad day huh? You do not need to lose weight! You look GREAT and you turned out great- even if you lived in the UP for awhile. At least you were a 'transplant' to the UP and weren't born there (like some of us). I don't think I could ever move back there either. Although I could never live down here either. Hope your work assignment goes smoothly and that your week gets better. Aren't blogs great for complaining??? LOL.
Aw Jam, I feel like a terd for even complaining, especially when I think about all that you've been going through lately. Thanks for trying to cheer me up. I should be doing that for you!
it's the unicrap effect. i swear that i've never felt as bad as i did when i worked there. even with all i've been going through lately too.
you need to get out of there. i swear that place sucks the life out of you.
and i understand and sympathize with the weight and the stupid assignments. you do look good, but i understand the want. and the powerlessness you feel to control it. you're not alone, hon. and work is work. blah.
so hang in there. it could be worse. and start looking for a different job, dagnammit.
ummmm... ya, i'm using jason's computer. LOL. that one up there was mine. :)
I didn't know Jason cared. :) I was feeling so special, especially when he called me hon. LOL No really, thanks. :)
BTW I just got back from watching some of the softball playoffs. Its the last year of Unicrap softball. Kind of sad huh? They were all reliving the glory days and the days when you and I played on the team. And of course, they brought up the pitbull incidents. :)
:P Hey! Jamie just told me you have a blog!!! I do too but I haven't posted in a while...just too busy...Hope you days get better! Your kids are so cute!
Email me sometime!
Hey Cleatus! I never check my gmail anymore, I don't even remember my passwords for that. I'll have to dig and see if I can find your gmail address still. I've checked your blog from time to time. Your last post with the Baraga sign was too funny!
Post a Comment