OMG what a super fun Halloween! I love all your pics. Seriously, are the dogs dressed up too!? So cute. Love Jayda's costume, what was she, she looks adorable. Was that your yard with all the halloween stuff. Your kids must love that! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!! Happy Halloween!
7 comments:
OMG what a super fun Halloween! I love all your pics. Seriously, are the dogs dressed up too!? So cute. Love Jayda's costume, what was she, she looks adorable. Was that your yard with all the halloween stuff. Your kids must love that! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!! Happy Halloween!
Looks like you had a fun Halloween. Don't eat too much of your kids candy! :)
GREAT pumpkins! And I love the pictures of Brady.. I mean.. BatMan with his sidekick, Robin. Adorable!
I know who Jayda was. ;-) Can you believe Livy picked Dorothy instead?
Hope you had a great Halloween. I gotta get all this candy out of myself. Snack size candy is making me grow larger by the minute.
too cute! is that hannah montana? batman is always my halloween favorite. next to spider man, he's a great superhero.
where have u been? miss seeing an update!
You suck more at blogging then I do! :-) I just like to read everyone else's now.
Post a Comment