Those puppy sure are cute, not that I want one by any means! Megan knows the rules in our house - quite different than your house, no live animals in the house. We go and visit our "pets" periodically at the pet store. I am very surprised you went home puppy-less!
I too am surprised that you didn't take one home!!! I thought for sure you would have! My kids (and Zach) often go to the pet store for their pet fix too...just like voakes fam. There's just no way I can handle a pet running around!!! The hamster is enough (and luckily I don't have to do anything with it). I love the blanket of leaves on the ground. Those pups are just adorable!
5 comments:
Those puppy sure are cute, not that I want one by any means! Megan knows the rules in our house - quite different than your house, no live animals in the house. We go and visit our "pets" periodically at the pet store. I am very surprised you went home puppy-less!
Cute pictures of the kids!
I too am surprised that you didn't take one home!!! I thought for sure you would have! My kids (and Zach) often go to the pet store for their pet fix too...just like voakes fam. There's just no way I can handle a pet running around!!! The hamster is enough (and luckily I don't have to do anything with it). I love the blanket of leaves on the ground. Those pups are just adorable!
That must have been hard to come home without a puppy -- did the kids try to bargain with you for one? Such cute pictures!!
The puppies are adorable! That must have been a little hard not bringing one home! Did Aunt Jenny get hers? She must be in heaven if she did! :)
I just got more picture updates...and boy are they cute. My mom is counting down the days until she gets hers!
Glad you had fun...I thought that you might bring home a new puppy addition as well-although you have two good ones at home already!
Amanda
Post a Comment