
Is it just me, or is this month a killer?? I feel soooo tired in the mornings. And it seems like I have so much to do and so little time or energy to do it. And no – I’m NOT pregnant. Just tired. I feel like I could sleep alllllllll day. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
In other news:
- My parents have sold all of their puppies – so yay for them.
- The kids and I all had dentist appointments – so yay for us getting those out of the way.
- Jayda started dance class – so yay because she really likes it – I wish I would have started her sooner.
- The kids went to their first of many Halloween parties – so yay for cute kids in costumes (see below).
- I have been organizing and cleaning the house – so yay for me for doing work that makes me extremely crabby.
- Brian has been organizing and cleaning the garage and yard – so yay for him too.
- I made time to update this blog – so yay there too.
That’s about all I have.
Is it time to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz yet?
4 comments:
We all had dentist appointments this past month too. It does feel good to have those done until the Spring.
Cute costumes!
Had to laugh at accomplishing work that makes you crabby, I can so relate! And the worst part...the cleaning NEVER ends. Hope you guys have a great Halloween!!!
great costumes!
the tiredness has to be related to the "fall-back" thing, right? i'm exhausted too! can hardly keep my eyes opened to be motiviated to do anything--at least you crossed a few things off your list of to-do's!
great costumes!
the tiredness has to be related to the "fall-back" thing, right? i'm exhausted too! can hardly keep my eyes opened to be motiviated to do anything--at least you crossed a few things off your list of to-do's!
Post a Comment