Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Boo Allergies You Stink!

Man, I've heard of dogs getting allergies, just never thought my dog would get them and that they could wreak so much havoc! She scratched herself bloody! Poor thing.


So this morning I made a vet appointment for her and as luck would have it, Jayda woke up sick this morning sick too. So needless to say, I'm home today.

The fun vet bill. Ear infection, allergies, antibiotics, steroids, medicated shampoo. Nice.



This is why my blog is titled Fun Times!? ;)

5 comments:

April said...

Oh Jodie...how typical. ;-) Hope everyone feels better soon!

Voakes Family said...

Sounds like you have had a fun day. When it rains sickness, it seems to pour in our house. Hope everybody feels better soon!

Risa said...

Oh my! Sounds like w lovely day!

Hope Jayda feels better soon! :)

Amie said...

Mary Jane gets allergies in August/September. She gets prednisone for the itching. The vet was very nice this year and let us get the meds without and appointment.

Jamie said...

Ok, you're really going to have to post about your job and all that you do. I miss seeing posts from you! So I'm curious as to what exactly has you so busy at the new job!!!