Yesterday my neighbors brought home a dead deer and were cleaning it in their garage. Jayda and Brady went over to see it. I guess they don't understand the whole dead thing, because Jayda told the deer to wake up and didn't understand why it wouldn't. There is no way I'm going to try and attempt to explain deer hunting to them; especially since we've always taught them never to hurt animals. Guess the sleeping deer will remain a mystery until they get a little older.
4 comments:
That is hard for kids to understand at that age.
awwww... that is sad. I will never forget the day that my dad brought home a dead deer in his truck. I was 4 or 5 and he made me touch it. I remember it to this day. eeek.
love the bambi pic. very appropriate. LOL.
What no hunter in your family? lol
LOL doesn't Brian hunt???
Post a Comment