X coworkers that is. Guess what time it is?! Yep! Layoff time. Nothing says Merry Christmas like a big fat pink slip. Ho ho ho!
Aren't you even more glad that you left?
oh boy. I don't miss the merry spirit of unicrap around the holidays. :)Yes, i'm glad i left. YOU SHOULD TOO! I haven't given up on you.
Ugh, that stinks. Hope everything goes well for you, however it turns out. I can tell you're not too *fond* of your job but now is a crappy time to be laid off...
Post a Comment
2 comments:
oh boy. I don't miss the merry spirit of unicrap around the holidays. :)
Yes, i'm glad i left.
YOU SHOULD TOO! I haven't given up on you.
Ugh, that stinks. Hope everything goes well for you, however it turns out. I can tell you're not too *fond* of your job but now is a crappy time to be laid off...
Post a Comment