Thursday, September 21, 2006

My friends Olive Garden and Party City

I love traditions, especially when they include free salad and breadsticks and birthday presents. Thank you Bethany for my annual lunch at Olive Garden and my 3 book set of The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants! (I haven’t read the books or seen the movie yet so I’m pretty clueless – she swears I'll like it though.)

Before I went to lunch I ran to Party City and bought stuff for Brady’s birthday party next week. Party City is my new best friend. I can’t wait for Jayda’s birthday to roll around.

After Party City I ran to Famous Footwear to see if I could find a pair of Rocket Dog shoes like Erika’s and they didn’t have them. I was seriously sad. And the people working there were serious dinky-doos. That will be my last trip there (unless of course they have an irresistible sale).

After lunch I ran to Byerly’s to pick up a bday cake for my mom, who’s coming tomorrow and I also ordered Brady’s cake. Yay for me for knocking some things off of my to-do list.

UPDATE
Thanks Erika! I just bought my sought after rocket dogs from my newest friend shoes.com. They were even cheaper here than at Zappos.

5 comments:

Erika said...

bummer about the shoes... i'll find you a deal. ;)

you'll like the sisterhood books... and the movie. they're awesome.

Erika said...

http://www.zappos.com/n/es/d/722059327/page/1.html

Risa said...

Happy Birthday! :) Bethany is right, you will Love the Traveling Pants - I haven't read book three yet...can I borrow it? :) I LOVE Rocketdogs! I am jealous! Hope you had a great day! :)

Jamie said...

Ok, I must be TOTALLY out of the loop, but I haven't heard of RocketDogs (PLEASE don't kick me out)!! Is your mom's birthday coming up too? And why didn't you girls invite me to the Olive Garden? I LOVE that place! Happy Birthday to Brady (and pretty soon it will be yours).

Jodie said...

I didn't know about Rocketdogs until Erika got a pair. I am loopless 99% of the time too. :)

Yep September is a birthday extravaganza! My mom: 25th. Me: 27th. Brady: 28th.