Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Guess who finally got a hair cut...



Every once in a while I get an idea in my head and just have to see it through, right now, this very minute, even though I should probably wait and think it through a little more. As was the case last night... I decided Jayda's hair was just too scraggly to take anymore, so I whipped out the scissors and snip snip snip her long locks were gone. I kind of wish I would have waited to take her to a professional, but then I think its only hair, it will grow back. And now it looks healthier too.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Oohhh cute! I was thinking how long her hair was in the 4th pictures! I know what you mean about scraggly and healthy though!

April said...

That sounds like something I would do! Looks good!

I need to cut Livy's hair too, but I'm going to wait a couple of weeks when pool season closes.

Risa said...

Yah, it will grow back! :) But she probably won't want to let it get as long as it was before now that she knows what it's like to have it shorter! :)