I don't have anything great to post about. The kids had fun at my parents last week and I was super glad to see them again. However, the novelty has worn off and things are back to being the battle of the wills. If they (Brian and Jeff included) would just do what I say, things would be so much easier. Wah wah.
And there is drama on the pet front again. George is sick. Found out he has hyperthyroidism. So, we're going to cough up the $$$$ to cure him (which includes radioactive iodine treatment at the U of M). I swore I would never again spend that much money on a cat. That will teach me not to swear. I should know better. When it comes to animals, I am weak. And when it comes to me, Brian is. If it were his choice, we'd be digging a hole for poor George right now.
And then there's Jeff. Still no job after being here for a month. The novelty is definitely starting to wear off there too.
So that's my nothing great to post about.
And with that, I leave you this parting shot:
She'll love me for this one someday too.
7 comments:
What kind of work is Jeff looking for? I'm great at job surfing now. :-)
Sorry about your cat.
awww. poor george. remember how much i spent on rico? pbbttt.
LOL Sorry Jodie, I'm with Brian, I'd be digging a hole too! But feeling bad about it at the same time. I have never LIKED to see any of my pets sick, I could just never see spending a lot of money on one!
I LOVE the picture of you and Jayda! Her and Jozie are so much alike - I have had that same pose with her a few times! :)
Didn't I tell you that living with family isn't fun for long?! LOL
ROFLOL that picture is HILARIOUS!!! She's going to KILL you for that one;)
I'm sorry about George. I know how much you love your animals.
Hope Jeff finds work soon!
LOL-that is such a cute photo! Made me laugh...
sorry about your cat-it's all about good kharma-it will all come full circle someday! :0)
Emily
I'm sorry to hear about your kitty... I am with you, I would pay anything for our dog, Cocoa. She is part of our family.
You'll have to keep that picture to show to her future boyfriends :)
Oh you can feel Jayda's pain in that photo. :) Poor thing! Poor George too. :( I hope he feels better!
Post a Comment